Executive Assistant/Project Manager (Part-time)
- Maintain team calendar by planning and coordinating meetings and teleconferences.
- Oversee weekly schedule for Creative Director.
- Schedule one-on-one client meetings during tradeshows and other events.
- Perform research on various topics as assigned, collecting reliable info from credible sources.
- Create work processes in order to maintain efficient and consistent systems.
- Assist in communicating with staff.
- Attend client and team meetings or conference calls and take notes.
- Update Shopify product information for various clients.
- Engage on various social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin.
- Organize and carry out various administrative tasks such as shipping pickups, ordering of office supplies, etc.
- Proofread copy for accuracy and grammatical correctness.
- Assist in business development efforts by generating new client leads, following up with customers, etc.
- Maintain positive relationships with clients, keeping close communication and providing service as needed.
- Other duties as required.
- Strong computer skills in all MS Office applications such as Microsoft Excel and web-based Project Management Software.
- Proficiency in Google applications such as Gmail and Google Calendaring is a must.
- Excellent time management, organization, and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction; able to set own priorities, identify what needs to be done, act and consult with management as needed.
- Willing and able to take on whatever tasks or priorities are needed in a small and dynamic company.
- Proven experience in managing multiple concurrent tasks and meeting firm deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Firm understanding of Social Media marketing principles.
- Prior experience working for a marketing agency or design studio a plus.
- A high degree of professionalism in both verbal and written communication. This role at Superbase will be a direct reflection on our brand, operations function, and overall leadership.
This is a part-time position. Independent contractors or “gig” style workers are encouraged to apply. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is eager to be part of challenging, fast paced environment where each project brings new opportunities to learn and grow. This position will have a meaningful impact on improving our systems, process enhancements, and administrative oversight. Pay commensurate on experience.
To be considered, send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]