Agency Content Marketing Manager
Superbase Creative is seeking an Agency Content Marketing Manager to join its team in Boise, Idaho. The ideal candidate will be an inspiring communicator that is passionate about brand building, quality design, marketing strategy, and visual storytelling. This position can be described as a combination of networking, event management, content marketing, and social media management.
The following job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position’s scope and function within the company:
- Collaborate with the internal team to create original content for blogs, social media, podcasts, etc.
- Attend community events as a way to network with potential partners.
- Develop a strategic and adaptable plan for increasing content frequency, quality, and overseeing marketing initiatives.
- Manage the development and successful launch of innovative events, workshops, podcasts, live webinars, eBooks, blog articles, and workshops.
- Aid in the development of passive outreach opportunities such as organizing workshops and establishing a presence at design conferences, etc.
- Coordinate venues and secure sponsors for bi-monthly and annual event(s).
- Educate potential clients on agency services and values. Openly discuss expectations, timelines, and goals for working together.
- Collaborate with design team to establish and communicate the best personalized strategy for the prospective client.
- Identify and connect Superbase with potential clients that seek to transform their business into an unignorable brand.
- Help prepare and participate in new business pitches as appropriate.
- Demonstrate success in growing businesses through content marketing efforts
- Experience working in leadership-level variable pay rate positions and the ability to maintain consistent levels of motivation through personal goal setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of 4 years of experience within the industry
- Must have ability to analyze financial data and make decisions based that data
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Adobe PDF, and email
- Ability to operate and shine in a startup environment
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and frequently with the agency about overall performance
Applicants should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org