Project Manager, Client Relations & Admin Assistant (Part-time)
Did we really just try to cram three job titles into one? Glad you noticed. If your head was meant to wear many hats, keep reading…
This is presently a part-time position that can make an all-time difference in the way our small agency works. So if you’re obsessed with planning, love keeping tasks on schedule, and know how to keep clients smiling with concierge-level service, send us your resumé.
We believe that good Project Management makes for happy clients and a happy agency.
So how do you know if you’re the right fit? You are the type of person that is persistent (even relentless), adaptable, and… human. You have been known to turn down higher-paying jobs to work with brands that you believe in. The right fit for this position isn’t afraid of the idea of modest pay yet plenty of appreciation as they work hard to help us and our clients achieve a meaningful vision.
This is an opportunity to be a “department of one” and a leader within a growing agency – which means it won’t always be easy. While our little crew might be scrappy, we have fun, we are patient, and we are prepared to scale. The processes that will get us there are important to us. In essence, you will be an advocate for the client as you understand and manage the things we do to keep the traffic running smoothly here at Superbase.
- Manage the day-to-day workflow of short-term and long-term tasks by using advanced project management tools.
- Provide friendly assistance to the client during the onboarding process and beyond, offering a personal touch to every new client we work with.
- Maintain positive relationships with existing clients, keeping close communication and provide outgoing, approachable service at all times.
- Create and send regular progress reports to clients.
- Field and properly direct incoming project requests.
- Maintain team calendar, coordinate client meetings.
- Oversee weekly schedule for agency Principal/Creative Director.
- Perform research on various topics as assigned, collecting reliable info from credible sources.
- Attend client and team meetings or conference calls and take notes.
- Anticipate and understand client needs, help identify solutions, and continually provide unexpected value to the client/agency relationship.
- Create or suggest new work procedures in order to maintain efficient and consistent systems.
- As needed, engage on various social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin.
- Carry out various administrative tasks such as workspace organization, shipping, purchasing office supplies, etc.
- Proofread copy (as needed) for accuracy and grammatical correctness. We really could have used your help writing this job description.
- Assist in business development efforts by generating new client leads, attending networking events, etc.
- Other duties as required.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction; able to set own priorities, identify what needs to be done, act and consult with management as needed.
- Confident yet teachable disposition.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willing and able to take on whatever tasks or priorities are needed in a small and dynamic company.
- Strong computer skills in all MS Office applications.
- Experience with web-based Project Management applications such as Monday, Asana, Trello, or ClickUp preferred.
- Proficiency in Google applications such as Gmail and Google Calendar is a must.
- Excellent time management, organization, and prioritization skills.
- Proven experience in managing multiple concurrent tasks and meeting firm deadlines.
- Firm understanding of Social Media marketing principles.
- Prior experience working for a marketing agency or design studio a plus.
- A high degree of professionalism in both verbal and written communication.
Independent contractors open to apply. This is a part-time position and is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is eager to have a meaningful impact by managing our processes, sharpening our systems, and loving our clients like we do. Hourly pay commensurate on experience.
To be considered, send resume and cover letter to email@example.com