Project Manager & Studio Administrator (Part-time)
Are you confident in organizing and managing a wide variety of tasks and projects for a boutique design firm? From Project Management to Office Administrative Assistance, this position is a key member of our small studio.
The Project Manager & Executive Assistant role at Superbase is presently a part-time position that can make an all-time difference in the way our agency operates. So if you’re obsessed with planning, love keeping tasks on schedule, and know how to keep teams operating smoothly with concierge-level service, send us your resumé. The ideal candidate will have experience with Project Management for an agency or studio as well as providing administrative and personal assistance to business owners and executives. They should be well-organized and comfortable scheduling tasks and projects using advanced project management software.
- Maintain studio project calendar, coordinate all meetings.
- Field all new incoming creative requests, assigning project or task to the appropriate project lead and entering data into project management tools.
- Manage the day-to-day workflow of short-term and long-term tasks and monitor project management tools (applications, calendars, etc.) to ensure highest efficiency of work.
- Oversee weekly schedule for agency principal/executive.
- Conduct weekly Team Meetings to discuss the status of all current projects, check-in on deadlines, inquire about resources needed, etc. Provide a recap with all discussed action items, internally and externally. Follow up with these details at the subsequent meeting.
- Carry out various administrative tasks such as workspace organization, shipping, re-stocking office supplies, etc.
- Provide friendly assistance to clients during the onboarding process and beyond, offering a personal touch to every new client we work with.
- Maintain positive relationships with clients, keeping close communication and provide outgoing, approachable service at all times.
- Create and deliver Quarterly Client Reports to each client.
- Continually provide unexpected value to the client/agency relationship.
- Be present during all client meetings to take detailed notes, being sure that actionable items are discussed. Provide a recap with action items, internally and externally.
- Maintain a digital Directory of partners, vendors, and subcontractors
- Submit Creative Requests to partners, vendors, and subcontractors as necessary, managing deliverables and timelines.
- Research (search, compile, and present information on topics on request)
- Anticipate and understand office/studio needs and help identify solutions.
- Create or suggest new work procedures in order to maintain efficient and consistent systems.
- As needed, engage on various social media platforms.
- Proofread copy (as needed) for accuracy and grammatical correctness. We really could have used your help writing this job description 🙂
- Other duties as requested.
- Ability to work independently with sometimes minimal direction; able to set own priorities, identify what needs to be done, act and consult with management as needed
- Confident yet teachable disposition
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willing and able to take on whatever tasks or priorities are needed in a small and dynamic company
- Strong computer skills in all MS Office applications
- Experience with web-based Project Management applications such as Monday.com, Asana, or Trello
- Proficiency in Google applications such as Gmail and Google Calendar is a must
- Excellent time management, organization, and prioritization skills
- Proven experience in managing multiple concurrent tasks and meeting firm deadlines
- Firm understanding of Social Media marketing principles
- Prior experience working for a marketing agency or design studio a plus
- A high degree of professionalism in both verbal and written communication
Independent contractors open to apply. This is a part-time position and is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is eager to have a meaningful impact by managing our processes, sharpening our systems, and loving our clients like we do. Monthly pay commensurate on experience.
To be considered, send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org