Part-Time Graphic Designer (Contract)
Reports To: Creative Director
Superbase is seeking a Graphic Designer for a Graphic Design/Production Artist position (Part-time/Hourly) to join the Boise office. This person will report to and work with the Creative Director on all design projects specific to the marketing efforts of various clientele including social media marketing, web banners, ecommerce, digital imagery, printed media, packaging/POP development, trade show and event marketing, etc.
This is a great opportunity to be involved with a new studio that is at the forefront of branding and digital marketing.
– Design and manage production of digital media including email templates, web banners, display takeovers, and basic web design.
– Assist in conceptualizing compelling brand stories and micro-campaigns for use in social media, display advertising, and POP.
– Contribute to a culture of quality, forward-thinking design by creating graphics, typography treatments, etc.
– As needed, collaborate with freelance designers, photographers, or other contracted service providers towards successful project completion.
– Coordinate and manage design files, timeline, and project workflow.
– Assist in the development of professional quality PowerPoint presentations.
– Maintain a keen familiarity with contemporary design principals.
– Research various industries, clients and competitors in order to cultivate a professional understanding of the marketplace and to improve creative observance.
– Occasional travel as needed. Inspiration & research, location shots, trade events, client presentations, etc.
– Any and all other duties that may be assigned by the Creative Director or Agency Principal.
– 3+ years of experience in graphic design
– Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of contemporary design principals
– Keen familiarity with social media marketing
– Proven record of idea generation, conceptualizing, and visual execution
– Experience in photo post-production, clipping, coloring, etc.
– Experience in designing web display banners, email templates, websites, etc.
– Experience with video production and editing a plus
– Ability to work independently without requiring training or constant supervision to reliably meet deadlines in steady fashion
– Capable of working in fast-paced and energetic environment
– Highly proficient in latest Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
– Highly proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
This is a part-time position. Independent contractors or “gig” style workers are encouraged to apply. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is eager to be part of challenging, fast paced environment where each project brings new opportunities to learn and grow. This position will have a meaningful impact on improving our systems, process enhancements, and administrative oversight. Pay commensurate on experience.
When applying, please send your portfolio (PDF or link to website only) and resume to [email protected]